Saturday, August 22, 2009

memorable.
ha,today 是我生日。
我十五岁了!
went out with my two darling yesterday;
was fun.went thai express for dinner;
after dinner;went to a deserted place to have my cake!
no matter what;i still love them :)
today went out with jean! marina square;suntec city
thought will be gan ga but,still okies,
chatted alot;pri sch life;i love her too:)
went home about7.
cousins was here too.
that stupid siow heyu called and ask me borrow her my pre test ws.
though you cheated my feeling;i still love you:)
went downstairs,feeling weird
ha,kena shocked by sr; sia;z;g.
我真吓到了!欺骗我的感情。
ha;nvm,woyeaitamen!
went home;just nice;
my kfc was here!
eat until quite full actually.
celebrated with family.
and not forgetting all those sms-es,thanks.
hooszerchyi is very happy today!,<3

No comments: