Monday, March 23, 2009

holiday is over!
went Malaysia of course!
thn shop shop shop!
my best shou huo is,the bonia bag!
got 70% off,from 699 to hundred plus RINGGIT!
which is damn cheap!
homework is undone!
but still,manged to finished by today :)
will be uploading pic tml or the day after:)
yesterday,was the nypc thing,
sucks!
everything is not well done,
it just a waste of time.
my mum and gugu still feng until so late.
the sales? sucks!
anw we got silver,surprised?
went home quite late,
bath and start to arranged my math file!
today;
almost cannot wake up can!
damn sleepy~
i got 19/20 for my history!hahahahaha
very zi hao!
butbutbutbut!
oh gosh!
my chi tui bu le!!
drop from A/B until C!
terrible right! was so shocked can!
and overall,i think i fail my eng!
and tt sucks!
seriously,i miss my ahma!

No comments: